Monday, July 6

Home Group

We have wanted to start a storying home group since we've moved back to the States. Well, we finally have. Granted it is just our family for now but we actually have other people interested in attending!
What has been so fun has been watching the girls loving the stories. That is A LOT of fun and I feel like I'm back on the field. I usually tell the story (we have done Creation, The Fall, Cain and Abel and Noah) and then I ask the girls if they can retell it. Sometimes they can right away and sometimes I have to tell it again. Usually Turi retells it in English and then Bitsu, with Turi's help, retells it in their native tongue. It is a lot of fun to watch the girls' interest and watch them learn the story. They love attending church.
Please pray for some people who have either expressed an interest in attending our home group, expressed an interest in spiritual things or we are getting to know pretty well.

No comments: